AC Installations & Furnace Repairs in Alexandria, VA
Alexandria, VA Trusts SSI for Heating and Cooling Repairs
With more than 30 years of experience serving homes and businesses in Alexandria, Service Specialties, Inc. is the company to call for all of your furnace repairs, air conditioning maintenance, and other HVAC services. We work on all major brands and our contractors have the skills and experience needed to handle every type of repair that might be needed.
Schedule AC or furnace repair service in Alexandria, VA by calling (703) 991-0909!
Our Customers Are Our Top Priority
When you call SSI to install a new system, perform a repair, or maintain your furnace or air conditioner between seasonal use, you can rest easy knowing that we will treat your home as if it were our own.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a long-standing relationship with some of our earliest customers, and we look forward to working with your family for years to come.
Alexandria 24-Hour Emergency Furnace & Air Conditioner Repairs
We know it's a hassle when your furnace or air conditioning system breaks down. That's why we make it our business to show up promptly and provide a quick diagnosis and repair to restore your Alexandra, VA home to a comfortable temperature right away! Our technicians are available 24/7 for emergency furnace and AC repairs.
Why Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Virginia Before It Gets Cold?
As the leaves change and the weather cools, you may not be using your HVAC system much at all. This gives your cooling and heating unit and your energy bill a nice break, and it can make you forget that you are about to switch from those cool settings to warmer temperatures. However, before you get lost in football, the beginning of the holidays, and everything in between, here are a few reasons why you need to schedule your heating maintenance sooner rather than later.
#1: Prevent the most inconvenient repairs
There is nothing worse than temperatures getting dangerously low, and your heating system going out. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it can be unsafe depending on the circumstances. Heating maintenance technicians test everything such as the efficiency of your unit, and all of your controls and motor function to make sure everything is good working order.
The best way to keep the unit functioning as it should is to invest in heating maintenance, so the experts can skillfully check to ensure each component is working as it should, and your system is running smoothly and safely.
#2: Improve the efficiency of your furnace
During the winter months, you don’t want to be fidgeting with your thermostat to reach desired temperatures, only to notice that your heating system isn’t working at its prime condition. You want to be cozied up in your favorite chair with a book or movie and the peace of mind knowing that it is working at the top level of efficiency.
Each task associated with heating maintenance is designed to keep your system working at optimal levels. You will see energy savings, and you won't have to worry about those hiccups that often come when you don't let a heating technician look under the hood once a year.
Don't Wait Until the Cold Sets In - Call Service Specialties!
Right now is the best time to call for preventative heating maintenance because the freezing temperatures have not set in, and the technicians are available for service calls. Waiting until the weather takes a turn for the worst is more stressful and can cause repairs to be necessary, and this can be more expensive than taking proactive maintenance steps in the fall.
Schedule an appointment today. We’re quick to respond and ready to get your heating system ready for the winter.
Our residential HVAC experience in Alexandria, VA spans decades, so we're certain that whatever surprises your system throws at us, we can rise to the occasion. Below are some of the most common services we provide to homes in your area.
- Air conditioning: Installing a new air conditioning system will keep your home cool and free of humidity during Northern Virginia's hot summers. New units are energy-efficient, which will save you money in the long run while also keeping your home or business comfortable for yourself and your guests. If something goes wrong with your existing system, SSI's team will be right out to diagnose and repair any issues.
- Air handlers: These units provide a new way to make your existing heating or cooling system more effective. Our trained technicians can give you a quote for an air handler that will help maintain a comfortable temperature in your home.
- Heat pumps: Manage the heat and the cold with one effective heat pump system. Bring in the warm air in the winter and send the hot air out during the summer. Heat pump systems are incredibly popular for Alexandria, VA heating and cooling.
- Furnaces: Don't throw your money away on an old and ineffective furnace. We can install a new system that will keep your family warm all winter long. We also provide emergency furnace repairs in case something goes wrong during the bitter winter months.
- Thermostats: A good thermostat can go a long way toward reducing your heating and cooling costs. Upgrading to a new one is a great way to improve the use of energy in your home without sacrificing your comfort.
Keeping your furnace and air conditioner in good condition is the best way to save money all year long.
- Unexpected repairs can drain your wallet. Don't be caught off guard by a broken furnace or air conditioner. Repairing these items during our busiest seasons can be a huge expense. Instead, have our mechanical contractors perform a full service check on your heater in the fall and your air conditioning unit in the spring so that you know your appliances are ready for the new season.
- Inefficient performance is an unnecessary expense. When we evaluate your heating and cooling system during a regularly scheduled seasonal maintenance check, our HVAC company will determine whether or not your home is running efficiently. Keeping your filters clean will improve functioning and save you money on energy throughout the year.
Call us today at (703) 991-0909 to schedule a maintenance or service call and see for yourself why SSI is the best Alexandria, VA HVAC company around!
Service With Integrity
Flat Rate Pricing
24/7 Emergency Services