HVAC & Plumbing Services in Chantilly, Virginia
Since 1979, Service Specialties, Inc. has been in the business of providing HVAC and plumbing installations, repairs, and maintenance for customers all over Northern Virginia. Even after all this time, we have preserved our relationships with many of our first customers and expanded throughout the region.
Something else that separates us from the competition is that we are family-owned and operated, and when we arrive at your home to provide you with HVAC or plumbing help, we’ll treat you like family too! Our contractors are friendly, honest, and reliable.
Furnace Repair, Maintenance & Replacement Services
Because of our extensive experience, there is not much in terms of residential HVAC problems that we have not seen or repaired.
Here are just a few of the most common services, repairs, and installations we offer in Chantilly, VA:
- Furnace Repair & Service: If your furnace is not heating your home properly and requires repair, the on-call technicians at Service Specialties, Inc. can arrive at a moment’s notice to diagnose the problem and recommend to you the best options for your property and your budget.
- New Furnace Replacement: After working for over 40 years in Northern Virginia, we’ve learned a thing or two. We have an efficient process to install furnaces which is easy and stress-free for everyone involved. We strive to make installing a heating system as simple as possible. As always, we will work with you to select the right furnace model for your property and budget, then install it from start to finish.
Air Conditioning Repair & Replacement
An energy-efficient air conditioning unit is a necessity for keeping cool and humidity-free during the summer. If anything happens to your system, don’t sweat it! Our expert Chantilly AC repair specialists can be at your home immediately to diagnose and resolve the problem for you.
If you need a new air conditioner replacement, SSI is on the job! We will work with you to choose the right air conditioner model for your property and budget, and install it from start to finish in your home.
Why Schedule Regular HVAC Tune-Ups?
We say this often here at SSI, but it never hurts to say it again: Keeping your machines in good condition is one of the best ways to save money on them. This applies to your furnace and heating costs especially! Getting regular maintenance checks will ensure that your heating costs stay low. There are two ways this happens:
- You avoid paying for unexpected repairs. When you sign up for a maintenance plan, our mechanical contractors will check your entire heating system in the fall so you are prepared for the winter season with fully-functioning appliances. This way you won’t be surprised by emergency repairs and can rest easy, knowing that you won’t need to pay for repairs and that when the time comes, you and your family will be comfortable in the winter.
- You ensure your unit is running as efficiently as possible. When you sign up for a maintenance agreement, our contractors evaluate your system to ensure it is performing at peak efficiency. By scheduling regular checkups, we can ensure your units and filters are clean and free of problem-causing debris that make your system more expensive to run. A clean and clear system means lower energy costs.
Our number one goal is to keep you and your home comfortable, and we trust our wonderful contractors to do so.
Plumbing Services in Chantilly, VA
Whether you want to flood-proof your home or need a plumber to fix a pipe leak, our Chantilly plumbing company has the people to do it! No plumbing dilemma is too big or small for our experienced and licensed plumbers. We also offer yearly maintenance so you can rest assured that your plumbing is running as it should.
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement: No matter if you need a new water heater replacement or just want help making your showers hot again, SSI is here to assist! We offer a wide range of water heater services, from simple repairs to regular maintenance and installations, and as always, will work with you to find the best option for you.
- Sump Pump Installation & Repair: Is your sump pump not operating as it should be? There are a few common reasons for this. One is that debris may be caught in the system and needs to be removed. Another common reason is a mechanical issue. No matter the cause, our team of plumbing experts in Chantilly is ready to help you with your sump pump repair or service. If needed, we also provide new sump pump installation.
- Garbage Disposal Installation and Repair: If you want to install a garbage disposal for the first time or need your existing garbage disposal repaired or replaced, we have the tools and skills to help you!
Additional Plumbing Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucet Repair or Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Visible Plumbing Inspections
- Installing a LeakSMART system (for flooding prevention)
- Hydro Jetting
Home Automation & Air Quality
Your home’s air quality has a definite effect on your health and well-being. Because of this, our clients in Chantilly have access to our quality home automation and air testing services. This all constitutes a brief summary of the main HVAC and plumbing services we offer in Chantilly. As always, our first priority is ensuring your comfort and safety! We hope you see that hiring SSI as your local contractor is the right decision.
Why Choose SSI?
- We hire the best HVAC contractors and plumbers in Northern Virginia
- We ensure they have extensive experience in their area
- We also check to see that they have knowledge of the latest HVAC and plumbing technology
- We make sure our contractors must also be friendly, kind, and honest
- We ensure that they can provide immediate and accurate diagnoses, and make repairs
Call (703) 991-0909 to set up your heating, AC, or plumbing appointment with our team in Chantilly!