Nest Heating & Cooling Systems in Chantilly
Proud to Be a Nest Elite Pro
Enjoy the peace of mind of a Nest automated, self-learning home brought to you by the heating and cooling specialists at Service Specialties. Nest shows you how much energy you use every day and every month in your individual Home Report. Now you can see when you use more energy and uncover ways to use less. Nest also helps you stay in command with intelligent smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, as well as security cameras that link to your smartphone and other devices.
What does Service Specialties’ Nest Elite Pro status mean for you? More service! If your Nest home products are purchased and installed through our Chantilly HVAC company, you’ll enjoy an extended five-year warranty instead of the two-year warranty that comes from most retailers.
For more information about our Nest products available in Northern Virginia, contact us at (703) 991-0909 or online.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you, creates a schedule, and is proven to save energy. Additionally, its ring comes in stainless steel, copper, black, and white.
The most loved features of these learning thermostats include:
- Auto-schedule – Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/away assist – Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote control – Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Farsighted – When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature, or weather.
- Energy history – Check your energy history in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest leaf – You’ll see the leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Chantilly Nest Protect Smoke & CO Alarm
The new Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade. It's also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And just like the original Nest Protect, it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
To better understand its features, see below:
- Alerts you on your phone – Nest Protect sends a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Gives you time during a fire – When there’s a fire, every second counts. With Nest Protect’s SplitSpectrum Sensor, the alarm looks for both fast- and slow-burning fires.
- Allows you to hush the alarm from the Nest app – Just burned the popcorn? Silence the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- Tells you what and where – Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or carbon monoxide and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
At Service Specialties, your comfort and safety are paramount. Call (703) 991-0909 today and we’ll install your Nest thermostat or Nest Protect in Chantilly!