Putting Our Customer First
At Service Specialties, we’re confident that our work gets the job done and leaves our customers feeling satisfied. That’s why we offer a two-year 100% money-back guarantee on all of the installation work we do! If a system or piece of equipment we installed has failed within two years of its install date, reach out to us for help! If you’re still not satisfied after following all of our recommendations, we’ll come back to remove it and return 100% of the money you spent – no questions asked!
Happy customers is our top priority, which is why our service is satisfaction guaranteed! If our quality or reliability does not meet or exceed your expectations, we will ensure we set things right.
Guaranteed Installation: $200 “Apples-to-Apples” Guarantee
You’ll get the best price on a complete comfort system from SSI or we’ll give you $200.
Quality is important, but you shouldn’t have to over-pay for the quality you deserve. At SSI, we guarantee the best price and quality on your complete comfort system.
Within three days of accepting our proposal, if you receive a proposal from comparable HVAC provider for a complete comfort system that meets or exceed the warranties and features offered by SSI, we’ll cancel your contract and give you a check for $200.
Details of Installation Guarantee:
When shopping for HVAC installation services you are likely to find companies that will offer low prices by cutting corners and sacrificing safety and quality. At SSI, we don’t cut corners and we don’t put your home (or our reputation) at risk by sacrificing the safety or quality of our work. Because of this, we can only guarantee our prices against “like” companies that have a similar commitment to and track record of quality and performance. This is for your protection and ours as it would not be prudent for us to compete with the many mom-and-pop or “fly by night” operations that exist in the marketplace.
As such, our offer is limited by the following terms and conditions:
- The comfort system you compare must meet or exceed the same efficiency of the system offered by SSI.
- The comfort system must meet or exceed the same manufacturer’s warranty of the system offered by SSI.
- “Like” company must offer a minimum of $3 million in liability insurance (SSI carries $4 million policy) and all employees must be covered by workman’s compensation.
- “Like” company must have an established office, other than a residential property for a minimum of 15 years. (SSI has been in the same location for 23 years and worked under the same name for 32 years.)
- “Like” company must possess a valid class A Virginia Contractors License.
- “Like” company must carry a minimum of an “A” rating and be accredited with the Better Business Bureau. (SSI is accredited and is rated an “A+” company.) “Like” company cannot have more than 3 complaints in a 3-year time span.
- “Like” company must have a minimum of 20 employees.
- “Like” company must perform random drug testing as well as background checks on all installers and service techs.
- “Like” company must be NATE certified.
Service With Integrity
Flat Rate Pricing
24/7 Emergency Services