Guaranteed Service: 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We’ll make you happy, or we’ll refund you 100%.
We take pride in the fact that we’ve built our business on taking good care of customers like you. At SSI, your comfort and satisfaction come first. If you’re happy, we’re happy. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll do everything in our power to make it right. And if that’s not enough, we’ll refund 100% of your payment.
To top it off, we stand behind all of our services with a 90-day labor warranty so you can rest assured we have delivered the quality you deserve.
It’s as simple as that.
Guaranteed Installation: $200 “Apples-to-Apples” Guarantee
You’ll get the best price on a complete comfort system from SSI or we’ll give you $200.
Quality is important, but you shouldn’t have to over-pay for the quality you deserve. At SSI, we guarantee the best price and quality on your complete comfort system.
Within three days of accepting our proposal, if you receive a proposal from comparable HVAC provider for a complete comfort system that meets or exceed the warranties and features offered by SSI, we’ll cancel your contract and give you a check for $200.
Details of Installation Guarantee:
When shopping for HVAC installation services you are likely to find companies that will offer low prices by cutting corners and sacrificing safety and quality. At SSI, we don’t cut corners and we don’t put your home (or our reputation) at risk by sacrificing the safety or quality of our work. Because of this, we can only guarantee our prices against “like” companies that have a similar commitment to and track record of quality and performance. This is for your protection and ours as it would not be prudent for us to compete with the many mom-and-pop or “fly by night” operations that exist in the marketplace.
As such, our offer is limited by the following terms and conditions:
- The comfort system you compare must meet or exceed the same efficiency of the system offered by SSI.
- The comfort system must meet or exceed the same manufacturer’s warranty of the system offered by SSI.
- “Like” company must offer a minimum of $3 million in liability insurance (SSI carries $4 million policy) and all employees must be covered by workman’s compensation.
- “Like” company must have an established office, other than a residential property for a minimum of 15 years. (SSI has been in the same location for 23 years and worked under the same name for 32 years.)
- “Like” company must possess a valid class A Virginia Contractors License.
- “Like” company must carry a minimum of an “A” rating and be accredited with the Better Business Bureau. (SSI is accredited and is rated an “A+” company.) “Like” company cannot have more than 3 complaints in a 3-year time span.
- “Like” company must have a minimum of 20 employees.
- “Like” company must perform random drug testing as well as background checks on all installers and service techs.
- “Like” company must be NATE certified.