24-Hour Emergency Plumbing
Count on us to be there for you right away when you call.
Reasons to Choose Us:
Professional Plumbing Services You Can Trust
Finding a trustworthy plumber is no easy task, especially when you are facing an urgent plumbing issue. If you live in Northern Virginia, turn to Service Specialties. We have been serving local residents and businesses since 1979 based out of Chantilly, VA.
Whether you need a simple fix, an installation project, or a plumbing emergency, our expertly trained and licensed plumbers can do it all. With our commitment to quality workmanship and exceptional customer service, we are confident you’ll love working with us.
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing
From burst pipes to overflowing toilets to no hot water, our Centreville emergency plumbers are always ready to help. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you have someone to turn to after hours, over the weekend, or even on holidays. Experience top-notch service and a high level of care with Service Specialties as your trusted residential plumber.
5 Signs You Could Use A Plumber
1. Drip…Drip…Drip – While it might seem like no big deal, a leaky faucet could be costing you big money if you’re on a water meter. The constant sound is also a nuisance so it’s best that you call us to fix it.
2. Gurgling – If you’re noticing an odd gurgling noise coming from your toilet when you’re in the shower, it means that your lines are blocked and the air has to find another way out. This means that pressure is building and you should get it checked out before something bursts.
3. Low water pressure -If you’re experiencing low water pressure in your faucets then you can try unscrewing the aerator and unclogging the fixture yourself. If you’re unable to do this, call in a Centreville plumber because attacking the clog through the exposed end of the faucet can do serious damage.
4. Backflow – There’s no more clear sign that you need a plumber than sewer water seeping up through your toilet. First, it smells and second, it’s a sign of something more severe going on in your plumbing system.
5. Slow draining – If you’re standing in water during your shower, then give us a call. Chemical drain cleaners and home remedies aren’t going to get at the clog as much as a drain auger will.
Your Local Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Company.
Service Specialists, Inc. is the name to trust for quality HVAC and plumbing service throughout Northern Virginia. Watch our video to see why we have earned customers loyalty for more than 40 years.
Services to Keep You Comfortable
Why Should I Call a Plumber?
Whether you’re limited on shower time because the water heater isn’t working properly, you have to jiggle a component to flush the toilet, or you just avoid a water source all together like the deep sink in the laundry room because it leaks, you should call the pros for a plumbing repair. Here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t wait when you’re alerted to a plumbing problem.
You’re prepared for anything that can happen.
Whether you’re putting off a plumbing repair because it’s “sort of” working or you’re trying to learn how to do it yourself, you’ll rest much easier when you bring in the experts. Plumbing repairs won’t always go as planned during a DIY project, and a professional will be able to handle any issues that occur on the spot, as well as correct components that are straining to work like normal.
You’ll be protected from bigger expenses in the future.
The longer you put off fixing the plumbing problem, the more wear and tear will occur causing the issue to worsen and become more complicated and expensive down the road. We want to help prevent bigger expenses and time-consuming situations that can disrupt your day. The sooner you alert the experts to a weak spot in your plumbing, the faster and cheaper correcting it will be.
What Should You Do If You Have a Plumbing Emergency?
Keeping calm during a plumbing emergency is often easier said than done, but if you are prepared and know what steps to take, you will find that you can resolve the issue with confidence. Before you find yourself in the middle of a plumbing emergency, here are a few things that you should know so that you are quick to respond!
Shut the water off
Quickly find the nearest water source and shut it off.
- If the plumbing emergency is major and you notice flooding, you’ll want to turn off the main water valve. Your next step after you turn off the main water valve will be to check the water heater and shut this off as well.
- If the problem is centralized, and you can see it is coming from behind areas like the toilet or under the sink, you can turn off the valve that shuts the water off to these specific areas.
Before a plumbing emergency strikes, make sure you are familiar with how to turn off your water sources, as well as how to turn off your water heater so that you don’t create further damage or an unsafe atmosphere.
Call a plumber
Once the water is off, you can attempt to repair smaller leaks with plumber’s tape and open drains to remove excess water in the pipes. However, the next step should be to speak with a plumber so that they can help guide you through the situation and decrease the amount of damage done. If the plumbing emergency you are describing is dangerous, they will let you know. Plus, they will respond quickly and be able to resolve the situation thoroughly.
Avoid plumbing emergencies
If you want to avoid plumbing emergencies, make sure you get the professionals involved when you have necessary repairs and to diagnose your system. Knowing that your pipes, water heater, toilets, and everything in between has been inspected, repaired, and installed by a plumber will help you prevent a majority of these disasters from occurring in the first place.
In the case of a plumbing emergency, be sure you keep our phone number handy. Our team of expert plumbers will respond with a sense of urgency 24/7 and get your emergency resolved quickly and thoroughly. We will also be more than happy to give your plumbing a complete inspection to ensure it is flowing in prime condition.
Buy Today & Pay Over Time!
SSI Proudly Offers Our Customers Financing Options
Our Top-Rated Plumbing Services
Dealing with plumbing issues is always a frustrating ordeal. Our mission at Service Specialties is to help make things as stress-free as possible for you. Count on us to be there for you right away when you call. Our Centreville plumber team is available for same-day appointments, and our service vehicles are always full of various plumbing parts to solve your issue in a timely manner.
See our list of services below:
Our number one goal is to deliver the personalized service you deserve and ensure a comfortable experience for you from start to finish.
We have not only the experience but also the latest tools and technology to complete the job quickly, efficiently, and affordably.