24/7 Furnace Repair in Centreville
Expert Gas Furnace Installation & Replacement in Northern Virginia
When the temperatures drop, the last thing you want to worry about is a cold home (especially if you have to shovel snow and navigate icy roads!). Gas furnacesare among the most cost-effective, efficient ways to keep your house at the desired temperature.
Call SSI at (703) 991-0909 for furnace repair in Centreville, VA. We’re available 24/7!
When Should You Schedule Furnace Repair?
More often than not, when there is something wrong with your furnace it will be apparent. It either won't kick on when it's supposed to or will blow cool air instead of warm. However, furnaces will often give off indications that something is awry before they fully break down. The earlier you catch the need for repair, the less likely you'll need to end up opting for replacement.
Your furnace needs to be repaired if you notice:
- Sudden spike in your utility bill
- Lack of heat or furnace blowing cool air
- Thermostat isn't working properly
- Strange noises or smells
- Short cycling (the furnace stops during the middle of the start-up cycle before fully warming your home)
If you notice any of the above, be sure to call the Centreville furnace repair experts at SSI for service as soon as possible! Our technicians can quickly diagnose the root of the problem and get your furnace up and running in no time! To keep your gas furnace working safely and properly, regular maintenance is essential. At SSI, we offer annual HVAC maintenance plans to make maintenance easy and stress-free.
When Is Furnace Replacement The Better Option?
At SSI, we will always attempt to repair your furnace rather than replace it if that is the better option. However, sometimes replacement ends up being the more economical choice in the long run.
Warning signs that your furnace is due for replacement:
- Your furnace is more than a decade old - most furnaces will last between twelve and fifteen years, and as it creeps up in age, you can start checking out the newer models. This way, you make an informed decision when the time comes instead of rushing to the first furnace and installation company that you see.
- The system pops, rattles, & bangs - Noises are a key sign that you'll be in need of a furnace installation in the near future, so if you hear pops, squeals and squeaks, rattles, and bangs, then it's time to start the search. You should also be mindful if you hear the blower continually turning off and on again.
- You've had to schedule excessive repairs - As your furnace gets older, you'll start to notice repairs happening more frequently. The repairs will also start to rise in price as they become more serious, and you'll need to make the decision whether it's worth (another) $400 or more repair or time to invest in a new furnace installation.
- Your energy bill has skyrocketed - If you've noticed your electric or gas bill going up, there's a chance it's due to your furnace losing its efficiency. This happens over time, and the new furnace will pay for itself over time with the savings you'll see on your energy bill, as well as having fewer repairs performed.
- The air in your home is excessively dry - If you or someone in your home suffers from allergies, and you've seen more dust than normal, your old furnace could be the culprit because it isn't able to help keep the air clean or moisturized.
Trane Gas Furnace Installation in Centreville
We are proud to feature a full line of gas furnaces. Our models are dependable and extremely efficient. How efficient? Some of the Trane models we offer operate at 95% efficiency, meaning that 95% of the fuel you use is converted into wonderful, warm heat for your home.
The SSI Difference
At SSI, our team of certified furnace installers has been expertly repairing, servicing, and installing all makes and models of heating equipment since 1979.
We back all of our service and installations with our industry-leading customer service guarantee. Give our team a call today, and we’ll schedule your gas furnace installation, gas furnace service, repair, or maintenance appointment at your convenience.
Service With Integrity
Flat Rate Pricing
24/7 Emergency Services